On our first visit will do a Deep Cleaning. Generally, these cleanings are tougher and take longer than a regular cleaning. For this reason, there is an extra fee for the first time cleaning.
Although during your In-Home Estimate we will customize the cleaning that fits your needs, our staff follows a standard check list while cleaning your house. This helps ensure that we keep cleaning efficient and consistent each and every time we clean a home.
First Deep Cleaning
In addition to the Regular Maintenance Cleaning, the Standard Initial
Cleaning includes the following services:
- All front kitchen cabinet doors will be wiped down
- All front bathroom cabinets doors will be wiped down
- All blinds throughout the house will be dusted
- Clean top (if possible) and outside of refrigerator
- Wipe down all windowsills throughout the entire house.
- Light fixtures/switches throughout the house will be thorough dusted
- Wipe down doors and door frames throughout the house
- Very thorough dusting throughout the house
- Clean under cushions and behind chairs (if possible to move) throughout the house
- Clean all exposed baseboards throughout the house (no furniture moved)